What is the Generation Blue Experience? It’s more than just the annual event from Coldwell Banker Real Estate. It’s an experience unlike any other in the real estate industry. It’s where the best agents in the world gather to network. It’s the only event that has more than just your run of the mill speakers that you can hear at those other industry events. It’s more than just sitting in a hotel ballroom for consecutive days.
It’s truly an experience.
The Generation Blue Experience began in 2011 in New Orleans when Coldwell Banker redefined its former International Business Conference. The thrills, unexpected moments and world-class learning opportunities have included such highlights as:
- “The Social Media Smackdown” between noted industry speakers Matt Ferrara and Mike Ferry on the virtues of marrying technology and traditional sales tactics
- Noted social media icon Chris Brogan
- “Great Housing Debate” between Republican Karl Rove and Democrat Robert Gibbs about the role housing would play in the 2012 Presidential election
- Tom Selleck
- The Young People’s Chorus of New York
- The Roots
- David Shing – the AOL Digital Profit
And don’t forget the legendary closing parties that truly make memories!
This year’s sponsors are:
Questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.